Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Akelei Schnyder: Retro’ for Fi*friday

Akelei Schnyder
It's my divine conspirancy :3
Retro' for Fi*friday
Jan 14th 2013, 23:09

Hello every one
I hope you have got a nice weekend … my was okay, I had to work 8 hours on a saturday.. good thing I work from home :3

Last friday Retro’ sent us the new item for the fri*friday event which have cool stuff and it changes every friday. So there you will find from Retro the dress you will see below in different colours for you to choose.
Retro'
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. Ake¸.•~♥


Media files:
akeschnyder
Retro'
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions