Monday, January 14, 2013

Gillian's Island: I Just Want a Little More; or, We Can Wear Men’s Mesh!

Gillian's Island
Just another fashion blog from a Second Life fashion fan. There's really no island here.
I Just Want a Little More; or, We Can Wear Men's Mesh!
Jan 13th 2013, 23:22

Just a little more >Poison< for the weekend. Check out the new Battery shirt for men. It's mesh and comes in all the standard sizes. Turns out I'm a men's small! It's comfy and cozy and looks hot on the guys and not too bad on me, if I do say so myself.
Untitled
I look pretty intense here; I think it’s the makeup.
Untitled
♥Gillian

SLurls and Details
top – >Poison< Battery shirt mesh_customized 5_male_S NEW
pants – >Poison< Green Jeans, from the Jeans Pack that’s free for group members at the front of the store
boots – HOC Industries, Ankle Booties, colour change, lots of options, so affordable! mesh
earrings – FULO, AVA earring, holiday gift
skin – Swallow, Lisa skin, former TDR offering, Sept. 2012 (you will find a 50% off sale at their temporary location)
hair – Amacci, Maiya, black (check out the Huge Winter Sale at Amacci)


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions