Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gillian's Island: Tuesday MeshMash

Gillian's Island
Just another fashion blog from a Second Life fashion fan. There's really no island here.
Tuesday MeshMash
Jan 15th 2013, 23:35

Think of Rocky yelling “Aaaadriannnnn!!” That’s me when I think about mesh. I want it and I need it now! Better late than never, right? I found two meshly forms of loveliness recently: one from tulip at last week’s Fifty Linden Friday and one from Jane.
Untitled
And check out my new eyes from By Snow! By jove, they are wonderful.
Untitled
♥Gillian

jeans – Jane, sweet n low jeans.indigo
top – tulip, Cotton Tank (sky) NEW (last week’s FLF…still up as of this writing)
hair – Amacci, Kajsa, Golden Blond, NEW (Amacci Huge Winter Sale still on…single packs of hair are 95L and fatpacks are 295L!)
eyes – By Snow, Syven II eyes, Cyan, S
skin – Illusory, Love_Milk-Organic (former Collabor88)
feet – SLink
necklace – FULO, Holiday 2012
poses – Le Poppycock


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions