Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Laura18 Streeter: G Field presents

Laura18 Streeter
Laura18 Streeter's Virtual Modeling and Fashion Blog
G Field presents
Jan 15th 2013, 23:30

I went to G Field the other day because I got a notecard with a cute frilly mesh bikini and I wanted to go try it on. Who says advertising doesn't work? I spent over an hour there, calling some of my girlfriends over, looking at stuff, picking up a ton of demos. The kini looked great on me but as it's still winter I decided to save my money when I saw *this* coat which I immediately fell in love with.

It so happens that I love white coats; RL makes them hard to manage but SL is another story!

The boots matched so well that I had to get them as well. G Field has very nice huds, elegant and functional, not some of those you see added as an afterthought 'cause nobody will see them anyway. These let you choose, in the case of the coat, many colors and styles for the collar and cuffs and 2 different bows. For the boots while you get one color, again you can change the bow on the side and the top part of the boot with the same textures provided in the coat and there are plenty!

So all that fun stuff, frilly shorts, kini, skirts etc gets saved for later but this week Laura is a happy (and warm) girl!




 




Style Sheet:


  • STOCKINGS: Izzie's Stockings gold
  • LIPSTICK: Glamorize Vixen Lips 2 - Reds - Date
  • BOOTS: GField [Mesh] Long Cuff Boots Will -beige
  • COAT: GField [Mesh] Winter Coat Natalie -ivory
  • NAILS: MPP Classic Prim Nails - Hand size 10 
  • SUNGLASSES: Kalnins Eyewear Laura
  • WATCH: Virtual Impressions Women's Diamond Watch in Gold
  • HAIR: LeLutka ADDISON hair - Sookie
  • SKIN: LeLutka Natasha/HUSH-Makeup3
  • EYES: ND Lost. Doll Eyes - Ice
  • LIGHTING: LumiPro
  • LOCATION: Cupcake Sim

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions