Tuesday, January 15, 2013

օմɾ ძἶɾէყ lἶl ʂεƈɾεէʂ: Lookies My New Lingerie!!

օմɾ ძἶɾէყ lἶl ʂεƈɾεէʂ
another sl fashion blog
Lookies My New Lingerie!!
Jan 14th 2013, 21:44

Rawrrr!!! It’s time to Go for a Hunt!! The Hello Tittie Hunt has started and means.. a hunt filled with lots of goodies for girls with titties! yaaay!! Well this is J’adore her item.. it’s soo lovely I’m loving it!! Soo Better Do the hunt and and Get All The stuff That’s available!! xxx Joyce

Lookies My New Lingerie 1 Lookies My New Lingerie 2

Shape: Mine!

Skin: Al Vulo – Eleonor

Hair: Wasabi Pills – Valerie

Make-Up 1: Corvus – Upper Eyeliner

Make-Up 2: Corvus – Under Eyeliner

Ears: Mandala – Omimi

Tattoo 1: Corvus – Small Cross Tattoo

Boobs: Lolas – Tango Mesh

Bra, Panties, Stockings: J’Adore – Hello Titty Hunt item (tysm ♥)

Tattoo 2: Corvus – Angels Lower Tattoo (tysm ♥)

Cuffs: {me} – Faith

Shoes: N-Core – Coquette Black


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions