Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No Rainey Days:

No Rainey Days
It Doesn't Rain in Secondlife
Jan 30th 2013, 00:43

Drift City Shirt

This top will be going directly in my All Time Faves folder, Kalli is cranking out the goods this month over at DRIFT. I added Nylon Outfitter’s jeans…handpainted meshy goodness.  I hope she has them at her store, I only got one color at I think Collabor88.  Don’t be mad, I didn’t make notes, it was and impulse buy. Oh and of course the magical matching feet from Gos ;)

Skin: Belleza – Ava * Hair: DeLa – Kesha* Feet: GOS – Barefoot Arched

Top: DRIFT – City Shirt * Jeans: Nylon Outfitters – Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans

Belt: Mandala – Kookai (resizable on all axis directions VERY cool) * Pose: SEMotions AO


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions