Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Simply Bea: Incognito...

Simply Bea
the life and styles of a virtual model
Incognito...
Jan 15th 2013, 00:22



I contemplated calling this post caped crusader, but the look is so much more "celeb going incognito" than comic-book hero, and I'm not on any kind of a crusade, so I had to change it. This look screams "look at me and wonder who the hell I am". I love the new hair band/turban, the new group gift from .SHI, and the vibrant red cape style coat from Diram. The eyelash sunglasses are the icing on the cake!

Style notes:
Coat: Diram - Chloe Cap *new*
Turban: .SHI - Headband Lux Exclusive *new group gift*
Sunglasses: Yummy - Eyelash Sunglasses (colour change)



Posted by Beatrice Serendipity @ http://beatriceserendipity.blogspot.com/

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions