Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blissimo: The Academy Awards Ruined My Life.

Blissimo
The Academy Awards Ruined My Life.
Feb 26th 2013, 05:27

Blog Post:


Jennifer Lawrence fell going to collect her oscar.


Blog Post:


While I appreciate that it made her seem much more real ... I think actors should be under contract to keep up the illusions they create. Seriously, I am never going to be able to watch the Hunger Games again and believe that she can shoot an arrow that well.

Maybe actors just CAN'T walk with clothes on and their being half naked all the time has nothing to do with the decline of all we hold morally decent.

I was also deeply disturbed when "Harry Potter" showed up and had a sexy accent and no longer looked like a boy. The announcer didn't even recognize him, he kept calling him "Daniel." Then Harry was all excited about meeting Dustin Hoffman. Harry Potter shouldn't know or care about anything regarding Dustin Hoffman.  They live in alternate realities.

My life has been forever altered because of the Academy Awards.

They can't even agree on who wore the crappiest dress. One "expert" says it is this one and then another "expert" names that same dress as the best. Maybe they should not be drinking before the judging starts.

Blog Post:

And if you are going to lecture me that everyone has their own tastes then all hell is going to break loose and we are going to have to allow people in here to wear whatever they want and stop rounding up the mob to hunt them down because they don't do it "right."

Shut-up!!

Did I say that out loud??

SKIN:  [Hush] Peyton Skin - Loved
HAIR:  JADE Hair "Emma" Rose
EYES: IKON Lucid Eyes - Blue-Gray
LASHES: Aimesi
OUTFIT:  !gO!Nostalgic blouse&skirt
EARRINGS:  Beauty Code Turquoise GLOW
NECKLACE:  (DUMANI) Linea Retta D'amore Necklace - Chloro
SHOES: * Baiastice_Santigold Mesh Pump-graffiti
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions