Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blogging Second Life: Updates to Blogging Second Life for the Week Ending February 24th

Blogging Second Life
What are you looking for?
Updates to Blogging Second Life for the Week Ending February 24th
Feb 26th 2013, 00:49

Blogs

Cajsa’s Choice: With 35 new entries, there are several great blogs to choose from. Real standouts, though, are Inspire Your Look by Nati Williams with fabulous photography. That was from last week when I was behind and did not post. For this week, I will have to choose Quan’s Travelogues from Quan Lavender . I was so surprised to discover it was not on the list when I make a point to regularly check out her blog. She does wonderful photos and posts about the world of Second Life.

Stores

Evie’s Choice: Evie doesn’t wear grungy/ urban outfits much these days but when she went through her neko phase it was all she wore. I don’t think grungy/ urban style clothing would suit Evie anymore but my alt, Lyli, lives in them. {NECROTICA} is a store that suits my alt and I will be taking her there! It’s about time she updated her wardrobe and joined the mesh revolution.

 

Poly’s Choice: I absolutely love [7891] i have been a fan of this store since i saw the work at swag fest. I adore the creator, she  makes the coolest urban hip chic items out there. Def a favorite of mine!

Events


Media files:
Caj
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions