Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crazy About SL Fashion: My One Minute of Fame :-)

Crazy About SL Fashion
My One Minute of Fame :-)
Feb 21st 2013, 06:44

My One Minute of Fame -)

Pop Princess Collection-Posh Princess (mesh skirt and top--microphone included) from DCNY at My Attic--new! (21st--28th Feb; other colour combinations available)
Strange Love Hair (with braided tattoo) from EMO-tions at My Attic--new! (21st--28th Feb)
Stud Leather Bracelets from RealEvil Industries--group gifts
Cross Necklace from R+a
Gold Studded Leather Gloves from Grayscale
Visor by MountainLion Shinn--free
Fishnet Leggings from Curious Kitties--free
Skin (HappyValentine 2013) from Jesylilo--group gift
Pose from BENT





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions