Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DEMENTED DIVA: Fell into a sea of grass and disappeared among the shady blades...

DEMENTED DIVA
SL-fashion, photography and other misc. ramblings
Fell into a sea of grass and disappeared among the shady blades...
Feb 18th 2013, 02:43

I apologize to everyone for my lack of posts. Unfortunately  I have had some serious RL family matters to attend to. I hope things will improve soon and then I can get back up to my normal lazy schedule. LOL. I really do not want to go into detail about what is going on, so I won't. I just hope things work-out out well over the few days. I will be under a lot of stress util then.
Anyway, in more uplifting news, I have a lot of gorgeous creations to show you! I am so excited that cocoro Lemon has been creating again. Her mesh is seriously amazing! Of course, since she has always been on of SL's best designers, I would expect no less. For this post, I wearing *COCO*'s latest 'CroppedSweater&Shirt'. This for me is the perfect layered top. I just adore the button-down blouse with a cropped sweater layered over it, is a definite wardrobe staple. I love to layer, but mesh makes it very difficult. I love mesh, but I also miss being able to layer with ease. So this top is nice alternative.
Aranel Ah, of*BOOM*, created an awesome line of over-sized mesh 'Norfolk Tweeds' pants. I love their relaxed, but still very classic feel.
I sure most have you seen me wear the limited edition 'Sophia' skin line from [PXL Creations], which was created for the 'Around The World' event. I know many people have been wondering if and when a full line will be released. Well, just so you know, a full line is in the works! It will made up of seven skintones (like FAITH and KATE) with many make-up options and released VERY soon! I am really excited about this, especially since 'Sophia' is my favorite [PXL] skin to date. The skin is hand painted with an extraordinary amount of detail. So, I could not help but show a sneak preview of one of the new make-ups. It is the sunkissed tone with peach-glossed lips. Hart really did a perfect job! However, until the full line is released, the limited edition 'Sophia' is available for purchase in the [PXL] mainstore.

*COCO*
*BOOM*
[PXL Creations]


COCO and BOOM
 *COCO*_CroppedSweater&Shirt(Beige) by cocoro Lemon *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Smoke) by Aranel Ah
COCO and BOOM 2

PXL Sophia SK Peach Gloss Lip (coming soon)
 [PXL] SOPHIA SK PeachLips Glossy MEB by Hart Larsson 

~Style Info~
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Silver (ML) by Ikon Innovia
Liner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner 03 by Amberly Boccaccio
Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.03 by Izzie Button
Skin: [PXL] SOPHIA SK PeachLips Glossy MEB by Hart Larsson (Sneak Preview)
Hair: TRUTH Virginie w/Roots - toast by Truth Hawks (NEW)
Earrings:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Earring by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Necklace:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Necklace by Snow Martiel (NEW)
Top: *COCO*_CroppedSweater&Shirt(Beige) by cocoro Lemon (NEW)
Pants: *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Smoke) by Aranel Ah (NEW)
Belt: Leverocci - Crocodile_Thin_ Belt_SIZE-_Nero by Jin Elfan
Bag: Belgravia Totem Bag - Hand - Nero Crocodile by Jin Elfan
Ring: LaGyo_Chrub ring by Gyorgyna Larnia
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Relax by Siddean Munro
Shoes: Maitreya  Radical Boots * Black by Onyx LeShelle
Poses: *Everglow* by Fanny Willis

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions