Monday, February 18, 2013

Emazing Escapades: 50 Shades of Sexy- Week 1: Cotton Candy

Emazing Escapades
50 Shades of Sexy- Week 1: Cotton Candy
Feb 18th 2013, 01:31


A sweet thing
You're such a sweet thing
I call you cotton candy.





Get the Look:
Corset: [Etchaflesh] : Cotton Candy Corset V2
Panties: Gawk! : Black Mini Panties
Boots: Etchaflesh : Black Leather Overknee Boot
Piercing: Pekka : Fidelity
Tattoo: Endless Pain : Pure Sin
Hair: Ploom : Heart-Pinks & Purples
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard : Purple-Pink Flare (The Arcade Item)
Eyeliner: Belleza : Eyeliner 2
Lipstick: Belleza : Lily V1 Lipstick Tattoo Bundle-2
Skin: Belleza : Lily V1 Med-15
Pose: Exposeur : Shadow Box-Suspension


On a side note, I decided that I really wanted to start this challenge for two reasons.  One, I have never tried to do a blogger challenge and two, I've been really just blah about blogging so hopefully this will ignite a spark to get me back into doing it regularly.  

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions