Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fashion Addicted: Casual Evening Fun ;)

Fashion Addicted
Wicca's little fashion corner
Casual Evening Fun ;)
Feb 28th 2013, 00:35

Mow - Wicca & Lovely Full

Not too long ago, my sweet little brother Dahriel sent me to a nice little shop called ‘M.o.w.‘, telling me I would find some super cool casual clothing there. I made my way over and I have to admit he was right. While I was roaming through the store, I had a nice talk with the owner and designer medusa Back. She seems to be a real nice and kind lady and we came across blogging. I got some amazing creations and after sometime I returned home and unpacked all the awesome goodies. While I was styling, Lovely Imed me and asked if she can visit me for some talking. I never can say no to her, she is simply too cute and so I TPed her over and she immediately discovered me styling me new M.o.w. clothing. She remembered that she has the same jacket as I was wearing and put it on. While we kept continue talking I combined the “Open Sweater” with the “Action Capris” as well from M.o.w. As I saw her in the “”Open Sweater” from M.o.w. I had to grab her and drag her in front of my camera with me ;)  The result of a wonderful and fun evening you can see in the pics ;) If you wanna know the details of Lovely‘s styling you can see her blog (http://eclecticmiwa.wordpress.com/) or you just storm her IM asking her ;)

If you wanna see more of the amazing designs of M.o.w. you better take a look by yourself at the M.o.w. Mainstore :)

Mow - Wicca & Lovely Half

Details

Top: M.o.w. – “Open Sweater” (mesh)

Pants: M.o.w. – “Action Capris” – NEW (mesh)

Hands: SLink – “Mesh Hand Casual” (mesh)

Shoes: Diktator – “Dare”

Hair: DeLa – “Marley” (mesh)

Skin: Silken Moon – “Eclipse Lumee Casual” – NEW

Makeup: Silken Moon – “SM E-clipse Urban ES Mud, Honey” – NEW & “SM Eclipse Formal ES Red Silk” – NEW & “SM Eclipse Color Eye Gold” – NEW

Lipstick: Silken Moon – “SM Eclipse Lips Goldshine Red” – NEW

Pose: PosESioN – “You are Mine!”

Models: LovelyMiwako7399 Menna & Wicca Merlin

Photographer: Wicca Merlin


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions