Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fashion Frankenstein: Gloriously free

Fashion Frankenstein
Gloriously free
Feb 20th 2013, 23:47


Style Challenge #2 for the BOSL Top Model Competition was just this past Saturday and the challenge was to style an outfit using only items from two freebie shops, the Free Dove and the Freebie Warehouse. Mercifully, you could use your own skin, shape, hair and makeup, but everything else had to be freebies from those places. This was quite the challenge, but I had fun with it too, and apparently I did find a way to make even hardcore real freebies look fit for a supermodel because I passed this challenge and made it to the next round! Wootboots! Glamorous is just what I went for with this look, even a touch glam rock/Bowie-ish. The sparkly sweater in the brilliant blue from Inga Wind (a friend of mine and wonderful talent) inspired me to tint the boots the same colour, or as close as I could get to the same shade anyway. What I think was my best idea for this outfit is what I did with the boots. I took out the foot part of them and replaced them with a pair of pointy buckled shoes, also a freebie, from Lassitude & Ennui. The result are much cooler, and less oldie looking boots in my opinion. Challenge numero tres, let me at it!



Photography: Paradox Messmer
Style Card:
Skin: Breeze by the body co.
Eyes: natural eyes 8 green by Unique Megastore
Eyeliner: Glam Boy by Blackliquid
Hair: Axhoa Lust Red by MiaMai
Sweater: Taurus Cyan Male by Inga Wind (at the Free Dove)
Necklace: necklace sharktooth by PowerDesign (at the Free Dove)
Pants: Fangbanger Velvet Pants by Sn@tch (at the Free Dove)
Bracelets: Blake bracelet by EarthStones (at the Free Dove)
Tops of Boots: Engineer Boots by AFantasy (at the Free Dove)
Foot of boots: Laudanum shoes by Lassitude & Ennui (at the Free Dove)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions