Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fashionably Broke: Happy makes a home.

Fashionably Broke
var sc_project=6744282; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="0d4084ad"; Bringing you "the best of" in my Second Life. I pretty much blog whatever I'm wearing, whether its new or old or just a fave. I'm not some "fashionista" and you won't see me in anything extremely crazy and off the wall. Just normal, cute outfits, with something a lil different every now and then! If you have any questions or would like to have your page listed in the feeds, please feel free to comment anywhere here or send me an IM inworld! xoxo Crys Lexenstar
Happy makes a home.
Feb 23rd 2013, 02:05

ROTTEN DEFIANCE / Roped Dress

N-CORE / Diva Heels

MAXI GOSSAMER / Mermaids Heart Necklace

TRUTH HAIR / Sierra  (NEW!!)

SHAKEUP / Eyeshadow - Fuschia

DEAD APPLES / Smudged Metallic Underliner - Silver

PINK FUEL / Elly Skin Lipstick - Glam - Fushia

DIESEL WORKS POSES / Fairy

&

Taken @ Home

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions