Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fashionista Wannabe: Follow Me

Fashionista Wannabe
Follow Me
Feb 24th 2013, 02:56

One of Luna Jubilee's new poses this week reminded me of a John Denver song that I have always loved.

Follow me, where I go
What I do and who I know
Make it part of you to be a part of me
Follow me, up and down
All the way and all around
Take my hand and say you'll follow me

-Follow Me, John Denver

It's one of the sweetest love songs I can think of. When Stewart came to help me with this photo he asked me if we were running off to Gretna Green, and given my musical musings it was a pretty appropriate place to run off to.

022213a

I also wanted Stewart to wear one of the great kilts by Gocha Merlin at the Men's Dept. this month. And finally, thanks to my dear Rudhmellowen Laguna and Hellbone Barbosa for providing our getaway vehicle…Stewart and I were able to run off in style!

022213b

Stewart is wearing:

Hair: ::Exile:: AJ:Sable by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin: -Belleza- Dylan Tan by Tricky Boucher
Jacket/Shirt: Opium Mesh Jacket Browns by Leonid Constantine
Kilt: !gO! Maccloy kilt with sporran by Gocha Merlin (@ Men's Dept.)
Boots: :ENNA:MESH Men Boots Sand nnby Enna Flatley
Necklace: - .HoD. – Mercenary Men's Necklace by Aydan Darcy

Eliza is wearing:

Hair: ::Exile:: Crazy in Love:Sable by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Alyx <Peach> – Sultry by Mochi Milena (group gift)
Sweater: PARADISIS Skinny sweater : noir by Ankhari Tammas
Jacket: Opium Mesh Female Biker Jacket XS Cobra by Leonid Constantine
Shorts: Kennedy's Opium Mesh Female Biker Jacket Cobra by Kennedy Gearz
Rings: Fall from Grace Dark Rose ring *Black Diamonds*, Double Blade Steampunk Ring- Steel/Onyx by Vortex Hellman
Boots: J's [Ladies] Studded Long boots (Black) by JB Gasov

Motorcycle: Hogs & Cart Wheels Extremo by Hellbone Barbosa
Pose Photo 2: !bang by Trieste Minuet 

And here's the whole song if you are in the mood for sweetness and sentimentality.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions