Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fashionista Wannabe: Terrif-Nic

Fashionista Wannabe
Terrif-Nic
Feb 19th 2013, 02:51

I was privileged to be able to take some pictures with one of the loveliest bloggers on the grid, Nicandra Laval of The SL Fashionista. I first came to know Nic during Luna Jubilee's color challenge, but since then we have had to get to know each other in different ways! One thing I appreciate about Nic is that she is very perceptive to people's moods; she gets after me when I post things that look sad or unhappy and pesters me until I get happy again. Nic is always so complimentary of everyone's different styles, but she has a delightful style of her own. Here she is in her own small home:

021913c

Nic likes to travel around the grid and find interesting places to take her pictures, so in order to showcase her properly I went in search of a new place. I found it at a sim aptly called 2304 RAIN, since it is truly a downpour no matter where you go. Another thing that Nic does regularly is feature items that are free or very low cost. I learned just how hard this is to do! For my own look I restricted myself to items I already own, or items that were free or under 100L.

Nic came prepared with her coat and boots, but I was very foolish in my footwear choice!

021913b

We also had technical difficulties so we had to do a little photoshopping to get our last photo, but how I loved sharing smiles with Nic today.

021913a

Nic is wearing:

Hair: Hinako at The Gallery Gift Shop - :: HINAKO Hair::nako Black by hinako

Eyes: IKON Sunrise Eyes Black by Ikon Innovia

Jacket: Ydea - *Ydea* Belted jacket beige ( NEW) by Emy Burt

Skirt: **DP**Yumyum wonderhul pants of monday by toraji Voom

Boots: *COCO*_StretchLeatherBoots_Black by cocoro Lemon

Eliza is wearing:

Hair: Truth Pandora Night by Truth Hawks

Skin: LAQ ~ Lacie2 Fair by Mallory Cowen

Necklace: **RE** Christmas pearls necklace by crashnoww (free)

Shirt:*elymode* Cyd's Long Sleeve – white by Elysium Elide

Corset: Cinched Sade Underbust Corset Medium-Red by Cinched

Skirt/Pants: coldLogic pants - sheldon.berry by coldLogic

Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Red Glitter by Gospel Voom (group gift)

Poses: LISP, !bang

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions