Thursday, February 28, 2013

Grand Illusion:

Grand Illusion
Feb 28th 2013, 02:06

22713

Well, lets face it, that entire ‘I hope to blog tomorrow’ thing never really was the smartest of things to say. Things are just far to unpredictable around here to make statements like that anymore so…I just simply won’t! I did manage to come back without it exceeding a month! Hurrah! It was a much needed, and well used time away. Good things, thats all I really have time to say! So lets skip all the chatter and rambling nonsense and leap right into …me!

I fell in love with these pieces weeks ago, so they absolutely had to be pulled back out now that I am back again and blogged. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Ingenue develop over time and become the amazing creator that they are today so it should be no shock to find me in something or another of theirs at any given time. Today I am wearing a pair of their amazing boots, which I have blogged in the past, and a dress that feeds my winterbutIwantittobespring insanity that I live in right now! YES, I am eager for spring, winter may go now. Go on. Shoo and let the short skirts, light frilly releases begin! In the mean time, I am happily bundled up in this dress by Ingenue and leggins by Gawk! I cannot forget to mention the skin, its by Pink Fuel and can be found at the Free*Style store! You have to go by, and buy….and don’t miss out on the gacha machines! Some wonderful things waiting for you!

Now I have so many things that I need to get my butt in gear and blog that I am say, without a doubt, I will be blogging more…this month…I am pretty sure. Lets hope. Ah shoot, be thankful I blogged in February, bring on March! Like I said….good things people, surrounded by lots of good things.

Style Card:
Dress & Boots: Ingenue
Hair: Truth
Skin: Pink Fuel but found at Free*Style
Accessories: Noodles


Media files:
Dinalya
22713
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions