Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ღ ̶ƤiჯeL ṨTყLeṨ ღ: SPRING IS IN THE AIR

ღ ̶ƤiჯeL ṨTყLeṨ ღ
̶Ƥersonal blog about Second Life ₣ashion and my ❥ LღVE ❥ of ♫ ♪ ἬօὗŞē ṂὗŞἷՇ ♫ ♪
SPRING IS IN THE AIR
Feb 19th 2013, 23:39

I got the flu so just a quick post with some shots of my place redecorated for Spring ( to come ) Tomorrow I will add the list of home and garden shops I've bin to. Let me tell you decorating and prepairing for a new season is not only a time consuming but Lindens consuming activity as well. And my inventory is looking like World War 3 right now because in the middle of decorating I do not lable of foulder the stuff like I should  so .... anybody out there who is free to do it for me ?





 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions