Sunday, February 24, 2013

kirstentacular: Paradise

kirstentacular
Kirsten Corleone's SL Fashion
Paradise
Feb 24th 2013, 04:05



Welcome to my new house, or paradise island would be more accurate. I have lots more to do to get it all situated exactly like I want it, but here it is in the raw. The first picture is one of the balconies in my house that has a gorgeous waterfall behind it. (Its a great house, but the hot hunky guy you see in the background is not included, sorry ladies!)

I am featuring another dress that I got at Zodiac made by lassitude & ennui. I have heard of this store, but I previously had not owned anything from them. I love this pink dress so I might need to go have a look at their main store. That is a great thing about events- it lets you see lots of different designers. I think this is the best Zodiac round yet. If you have not been, you should go have a look. 

Dress: lassitude & ennui Naiad sundress - rose @ Zodiac Pisces
Shoes: Redgrave Grace 
Hair: >TRUTH< Zendaya - seaspray
Earrings: Virtual Impressions Lisa Earring In Peach Flowers & Yellow Diamonds
Necklace: Virtual Impressions Peach Moonstone and Silver 
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipstick: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick Rose
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
House: Inside Maui

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions