Tuesday, February 26, 2013

kirstentacular: Pop Star, Only 4 days left!

kirstentacular
Kirsten Corleone's SL Fashion
Pop Star, Only 4 days left!
Feb 26th 2013, 05:37



This month's collection in My Attic has a fun "pop star" theme. It is a really short turn around this month due to a short month, so you only have 4 days left to go look. Make sure you put it on your to do list, there are a lot of really low-cost great designs that will surely go up to regular store prices soon. 

Outfit: [Stellar] Gwen tank, torn stockings, skirt, sweater (purple) @ My Attic February
Hair: .ploom. Rene Blondes @ My Attic February
Boots: **SIP** Princess Punk Metallic Power (mine, and I don't sell them any more)
Necklace: Wrong Skull Choker
Skin: [:Tuli:] Zoe / petal :: Pop @ My Attic February
Lipstick: [:T:] Zoe / petal :: Lips :: Pop
Eyebrows: [:T:] Sara / peach / brows :: Light Blonde


So that would be my concert look above and here is my red carpet Pop Star look. 



Hair: ::Exile:: Loveshack:Vanilla @ My Attic February
Dress: DCNY_Pop Princess Collection_Baby Princess  @ My Attic February
Jewelry: EarthStones Neisha Necklace and Earrings - Black/Rhodochrosite/Sugilite
Shoes: N-core POISON "Rose" 
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan Bl 1
Lipstick: -Belleza- Ava Tan Strong Gloss Lips 4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions