Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mix 'n' MESH: Dead End

Mix 'n' MESH
Taking SL Fashion To A New Level
Dead End
Feb 21st 2013, 01:52

Last night I was driving to a party wearing my new tuxedo from [ hoorenbeek ]. When I arrived, the club had moved and the area been turned into an airport. 

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH (=> If no SLURL is linked, click on the sidebar store logo for a teleport!) 
Outfit (incl. Shades & Shoes): [ hoorenbeek ] - Classic Tuxedo - Formal Version (New Release!) 

Non-MESH 
Skin+Shape+Hair: REDGRAVE- JACOB Tan shaved (New Release!) 

To make things worse, my flight back home was delayed indefinitely due to unfinished construction work. Fortunately, I found some liquid company in the galley, lol, so what else was I to do but loosen my bow tie and wait it out. Cheers!

( => click picture to enlarge !) 

MESH
Outfit (incl. Shades & Shoes): [ hoorenbeek ] - Classic Tuxedo - After Party Version (New Release!) 

Non-MESH
Skin+Shape+Hair: REDGRAVE- JACOB Tan unshaved (New Release!)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions