Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Fashionista Heart | A Second Life Blog: Glutton For Love

My Fashionista Heart | A Second Life Blog
A Tale of Love, Life, and Fashion
Glutton For Love
Feb 19th 2013, 00:18

Hey Fashion Heads!
Posting #2 of the day! As you see my weekend was absolutely amazing! I wore this outfit during my time with a quite adorable man I adore. Even though I don't say it much he does support my long hours of blogging and sometimes just lays back and watches me so from time to time I do plan on dragging him in for some pictures. I've been enjoying editing pictures lately sometimes I don't add them on my blog but if you hop over to my flickr you will see some pictures that are never posted. The title today WON'T make sense unless you keep on reading. I have on lots of goodies today for viewing enjoyment keep on reading to find out about some newness you're gonna love.
Read more »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions