Friday, February 22, 2013

My Fashionista Heart | A Second Life Blog: Indestructible Mesh Girl | Dakota Mesh Head

My Fashionista Heart | A Second Life Blog
A Tale of Love, Life, and Fashion
Indestructible Mesh Girl | Dakota Mesh Head
Feb 21st 2013, 23:27

Ohai Fashion Heads!
Okay I lied....I'm not full mesh but I AM wearing this awesome the new mesh head from The Sugar Garden "Dakota". I wasn't sure about whether I'd actually like a mesh head or not but it actually grew on me I feel SO cute and shall I say...Kawaii? Want more pics and my full opinion on it? Keep on reading for more mesh head goodness and wear to grab the pieces for this outfit.
Read more »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions