Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Next Pointless Trend: You Want a Piece of Me?

Next Pointless Trend
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
You Want a Piece of Me?
Feb 27th 2013, 03:23

This round of My Attic ends soon, like two days soon! One of the best items there are the Pop Princess dresses from DCNY. The top row is very obviously Spice Girls inspired (which is awesome!) Normally I don’t buy more than one dress because well…I don’t wear them often but I bought 3 of these cute, sexy dresses. What’s even better is the fact that the top and skirt are separate so you can mix ‘n’ match like I did here combining the Virgin top with the Baby skirt. And I’ll probably go back and get a few more before Thursday because, hello…95L only for awesomeness!

pop princess_002


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions