Sunday, February 24, 2013

No Rainey Days: Hazardous DRIFT

No Rainey Days
It Doesn't Rain in Secondlife
Hazardous DRIFT
Feb 24th 2013, 05:03

Hazardous DRIFT

Kalli has been extra busy over at DRIFT cranking out the cuteness. I try not to say how much I love something here because that’s an over-used word, but I really do love these Flirtini dresses.  They come in colors and stripes and lace and knits…super adorable.  I’m really enjoying the Hazardous sim, perfect for pics. I’m saving my money to hire Wendy Xeno for a new sim.

Skin: Belleza – Shyla * Hair: Truth – Nyx * Dress: DRIFT – Flirtini

Bangles: Maxi Gossamer – Damasc * Pose: Del May


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions