Thursday, February 14, 2013

ohhmaiblog: I kinda like it..Crazy little thing called love…

ohhmaiblog
Does this make my butt look big?
I kinda like it..Crazy little thing called love…
Feb 14th 2013, 01:32

[►]  I haven’t been around much lately, but I have really missed blogging, so even tho my computer hates me…I’m making an effort to do it as much as I can.  That said, please ignore the image quality if they’re crappy!

In other, more exciting news…Tomorrow is everybody’s favorite day of love and chocolate..so whether you hate to love it or love to hate it, do your best to enjoy it with someone or something you love.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

bemine

 

The List:

On Bells:

Skin: Izzie’s – Harlow Skin porcelain
Shape: Self Made
Hair: >TRUTH< Edith w/Roots – pumpkinpie
Eyelides: Slink Mesh eyelids
Freckles: Izzie’s – Harlow Freckles porcelain (body + face)
Beauty Spots: Izzie’s – Harlow Moles
Lips: Izzie’s – Lipstick matt red
Nails: je suis…naive v.2 BASIC NAILS
Jacket: *COCO*_BikerJacket (Black)
Dress: Happy Undead – Cozy Dress [plain grey]
Stockings: *League* Side-Gartered Stockings – Black

On Ziau:

Skin: the body co. Blaze (04 Medium)
Eyes: [Plastik]VaeColl.-AegisGreen
Hair: [BURLEY]_Milo_Black01
Ears: AITUI [MESH] – Stretched Ear – Solid Plug 1″
Shirt & Pants: [Deadwool] Lahood pants – black
Shoes: Kauna – Brogue: Black&White
Piercing: #Ziau# Ahjir #Dark/Shad#

Pose & Wallart:

Pose & Prop: !bang – valentines
Wallart: Sway’s [Lovebirds] Wallart for Memories

ҳ○ҳ○, Bells


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions