Sunday, February 24, 2013

our stories to tell: “GIRL I KNOW YOU LIKE MY STYLE BUT GET YOUR HAND OUTTA MY PANTS.”

our stories to tell
from two fashion savvy, mesh obsessed, tango loving roleplayers in Second Life!
"GIRL I KNOW YOU LIKE MY STYLE BUT GET YOUR HAND OUTTA MY PANTS."
Feb 24th 2013, 02:25

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: LMFAO - "I Am Not A Whore"]

[MOOD: Sick]

Hey my lovely readers! I have yet ANOTHER look from the Whore couture Fair 2 to show you! Gosh, I’m so excited for this, I really can’t say it enough. Less then a week away til the opening on March 1st and it can’t seem to get here fast enough! This time I’ll be showing you an exclusive from Rack City! Also tossed in some new stuff from SL FASHION WEEK and Stuff in Stuck!!

Enjoy <3

-R

OSTTWCF2-1

OSTTWCF2-2

HAIR: Miss  C. – Lexie_Coffee (@ Stuff in Stock)

LIPs: ::Modish:: Niaka lips Set D 13 (@ Stuff in Stock)

DRESS: ::Rack City:: WEAR ME Parish BodySuit Full Set Black (@ WCF2 – March 1st!)

RING: RO – FAMOUS Ring – Silver – Right (@ SL FASHION WEEK)

PANTS: [M.o.w] Action Capris Fem  -BLACK-

SHOES: PP – Black Lisa – Spiked Platforms (@ Stuff in Stock)


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions