Wednesday, February 20, 2013

our stories to tell: “I’M JUST A CRAZY KIND OF GIRL, I’LL TELL IT TO THE WORLD, I’VE JUST BEGUN..”

our stories to tell
from two fashion fashion savvy roleplayers in Second Life!
"I'M JUST A CRAZY KIND OF GIRL, I'LL TELL IT TO THE WORLD, I'VE JUST BEGUN.."
Feb 20th 2013, 02:33

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Britney Spears - "I've Just Begun..."]

[MOOD: Amused]

Hello my darling bloggers! For the first time ever, I have stepped down from a blog post and am shining the spotlight on two of my best friends. S and I – for those CoLA followers – you’ll know these two beauties as Scarlet and Ino. Aside from these two being my closest friends, they have one big dark secret that they are now finally going to share with the rest of the world. They loveee Anime. That’s right. Two girl gamers, both fashionable and gorgeous, great roleplayers and yes, that’s right,  irresistibly adorable.

I was trying to watch a movie when these two birds were chirping up and down all over my skype about the newest release from The Sugar Garden. Oh yes, it’s finally here, the newest addition – the mesh head! It’s insanely cute. Trust me, I wanted to just pinch their cheeks so bad.

Hopefully you like it! If not – get with the program! xD

- M ( & S, I)

OSTT21001

OSTT21002

S’ LOOK:

CROWN: [Exiled Inc.] Gacha crown blue w/ bow

HAIR: Dela – Carly in Blue

HEAD: .tsg. Dakota Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar

GLASSES: Miel Genius Peepers

UNIFORM: .tsg. School Uniform Baby Blue Tartan

LEG WARMERS & SHOES: [Exiled Inc.] Pre-release

I’s LOOK:

CROWN: [Exiled Inc.] Gacha Crowns! [MESH] (White)

HAIR: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair – Blonds Pack

HEAD: .tsg. Dakota Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar

EYES: *BABY*: SUPERBABY EYES {BabyBlue}

HANDS: .tsg. Hands & Feet

UNIFORM: .tsg. School Uniform Baby Pink Tartan

LEGGINGS & SHOES:  !.::DMD::. “Midday” Super High Leg Warmer Pumps


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions