Sunday, February 17, 2013

our stories to tell: “IT’S BECOMING SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE.”

our stories to tell
from two fashion fashion savvy roleplayers in Second Life!
"IT'S BECOMING SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE."
Feb 17th 2013, 02:26

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Alicia Keys - "Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)"]

[MOOD:  Happy]

Didn’t I promise you earlier that I’d post up another look from the next round of the Boobies Show that starts tomorrow? Yes, yes I did and of course, here’s another little piece from the event that I’m sure you will all like. Of course, I added my own twist to it, which I hope you don’t hate. This outfit is so me, it’s not even funny. Though, if I were to wear something like that in real life, I’d probably throw on some kind of headband, but I couldn’t find a hair accessory in world that I liked enough to pair with this look. Plus, with such cute (and implant friendly) hair, who am I to try to change what doesn’t need to be changed?

Enjoy your evening, darlings!

- M

OSTT20601

OSTT20602

SHIRT: Bishes Inc. “Bustier” – boobies show exclusive

SHRUG: .tsg. Cutie Cardi – Gray

SKIRT:  *MC* Sexy Lil Mini – Black

BOOTS: [Exiled Inc.] Black Knee-High Boots [MESH] Rigged!

LEGGINGS: Kyoot – Sisley Tights (Orchid)

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Sierra –  black & whites

JEWELRY: MG – Necklace – Baroque Teardrop & MG – Necklace – Esra’s Giant Teardrop


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions