Wednesday, February 13, 2013

our stories to tell: “WHEN YOU’RE NOT HERE, I WISH THAT I WAS THERE.”

our stories to tell
from two fashion fashion savvy roleplayers in Second Life!
"WHEN YOU'RE NOT HERE, I WISH THAT I WAS THERE."
Feb 13th 2013, 04:03

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Hanson - "Wish That I Was There!"]

[MOOD: blah]

Well hello my lovely readers! The look I’m going to show you, is probably something on a few of you will know and love along myself and M! Anyways, Scar from Exiled Inc, went and made these amazing new mesh shirt/blazer combos, and I about DIED when I saw it. It’s HANSON! Fucking…HANSON! *insert fangirl scream here!* M and I have been fans of Hanson since we were 12, so….yeah.. don’t judge us! Anyways, here comes the epicness that is Hanson brought to you by Exiled Inc!! Woo \o/

-R

OSTTHANSON

OSTTHANSON2

R’s Look:

HAIR:  ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Natural Fusion

HEADBAND: .charme. - Black Lily – Hairband

JACKET & SHIRT: [Exiled Inc.] Hanson Blazer & Shirt [MESH]

SKIRT:  .:Jelly:. Mesh News Boy Slit Skirt Black

TIGHTS:  Izzie’s – Patterned Tights – Torn

SHOES: Miamai_Candy Pumps_Onyx

M’s Look:

PANTS: [NV] Xtrem Jeans Long -Black-

JACKET & SHIRT: [Exiled Inc.] Hanson Blazer & Shirt [MESH]

SHOES: (Elate!) Kate Flats (Onyx)

HAIR: Magika [01] Now

JEWELRY: [MANDALA]Leather Feather earring/Black


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions