Thursday, February 21, 2013

our stories to tell: “WHEN YOU’VE RUN SO FAR YOU’VE FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE..”

our stories to tell
from two fashion fashion savvy roleplayers in Second Life!
"WHEN YOU'VE RUN SO FAR YOU'VE FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE.."
Feb 21st 2013, 04:20

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Mariah Carey - "Almost Home"]

[MOOD: Tired]

Seems the world is quiet tonight. Which is nice. It’s calm and relaxing. It also predicts that another long night is in store for me – exactly why another late night post is coming your way. I’ve finally come to terms with the fact that Cynful can do no wrong in terms of applier clothes – for me, at least. Every release is so me, and so beautiful that I end up breaking every SL fashion code by wearing the new stuff for several days. This dress will be no exception.  I love it *_*!

Enjoy my dearies!

- M

OSTT21101

OSTT21102

DRESS: [Cynful] Kamalin Dress – Suede Khaki  ( @ My Attic )

BOOTS: [SG*] Oh! – Boots/ Black

HAIR: ::Exile:: Collide: Blacks

JEWELRY: Glam Affair – Grazia Necklace

MAKEUP LAYER: Pink Acid Pom Pom Lips – Peanut Butter


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions