Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pixel Tinkerbell: Pride Comes Before A Fall

Pixel Tinkerbell
A blog about my Second Life, from fashion finds to exploration and whatever else tickles my fancy!
Pride Comes Before A Fall
Feb 20th 2013, 00:49

I was browsing Flickr yesterday and I came across this dress from Valentina E. and of course I had to have it. Flickr is dangerous that way. I love the ruffled one shoulder cut of the dress with it's delicate floral pattern. The floral version comes in four different colors and it also comes in four solid colors with contrasting trim. It really is a great dress to embrace the change of season to spring.


In other news, PXL Skins has a new gacha to play. This time the theme is the 7 Deadly Sins. I really love the work and creativity that went into making these skins. I decided to pair the Pride skin with this dress based on the soft eye makeup and light lips. Some say that pride is the most deadly of all the skins but I'll leave that up to you to decide.


On Me
Skin- PXL- Kate Nat 7Sins Pride
Eyes- Ikon- Eternal in Paradise
Eyelashes- Redgrave- 31 extra long 
Hair- Truth- Ursula in Swedish
Nails- Pixel Mode- Diamond Edition Mesh Nails Regular
Dress- Valentina E.- Romance Dress in Cornflower
Pose- Adorkable- Honey 10
Location- Sunshine Mist 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions