Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Running in Heels: Sing!

Running in Heels
Just a broke girl in Second Life blowing through her linden one cute outfit at a time!
Sing!
Feb 26th 2013, 01:33

I love to sing...too bad I can't do it very well, lol.  It doesn't matter though, give me a song I know the lyrics to (or well enough) and I will sing in the car, the shower, at the gym, it doesn't matter.  It makes me happy, it brings me joy.  That's all that really matters, right?


Shopping List:

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Christy
Skin: Al Vulo - Sakia
Sweater: BOOM - Soft Swerve Off-Shoulder Top
Undies: Gawk - Red Mini Panties
Socks: Sweet Leonard - Cozy Socks

Pose/Prop: aDORKable Poses - Pop Star

<3

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions