Monday, February 25, 2013

Shoptart insanity: Dakota Posh

Shoptart insanity
Dakota Posh
Feb 25th 2013, 04:01

So today is the second day in my new house, and I have to say I am pooped.
So this is gonna be a quick post.

*Epic* - Corset Set
I am pleased to say that everyone should own this set from Perfect Wardrobe. It is so well made it makes me cry a bit inside. Comes in many vibrant colors and includes a mesh corset, hip bows, hat, panties, and stockings. Do not forget those Tango appliers.

The Secret Garden - Dakota mesh head
This is a brand new release from TSG and costed me a pretty penny. (1350L) I was so happy this came out because I never owned a mesh head before this week. "Dakota" comes with an advanced hud that changes up to 6 different makeups and 6 different facial expressions. Also comes with skins and a shape for a complete adorable look.


~Beauty Info~

Corset Set - *Epic* - *Perfect Wardrobe*
Head - The Secret Garden *NEW*
------------
Bracelet - Phoebe
Horns - Half-Deer
Collar - Hebenon Vial
Wand - Pinku
Hair - Magika
Shoes - DMD

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions