Thursday, February 14, 2013

Simply Dani Riaxik: I’m like a bird, I’ll only fly away

Simply Dani Riaxik
A blog about my Slife & Fashion Addiction!
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
Feb 14th 2013, 01:15

 

A new round of L’accessoires is just around the corner (starts 15-FEb-13) and MiWardrobe has created a lovely jewelry set “The Vintage Landscape” for the round. The detail in the pieces are well done and sure to be a cherished piece in every wardrobe.

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away

L’accessories has changed to a new location so before to grab the new landmark when you visit! Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO Dani

Just The Facts

  • MiWardrobe: The Vintage Landscape The Bird Ring, Necklace & Earrings (@ l’accessoires)
  • LaViere: Sonia Hair (@ C88)
  • Gos: Grace Sandal (New Release)
  • Slink: Mesh Hands
  • Glam Affair: Skin
  • IKON: Eternal Eyes

 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions