Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Style Minions: Oh Deer

Style Minions
fashion styled to perfection
Oh Deer
Feb 13th 2013, 01:11

Oh Deer

Hey lovelies! It’s that time again! Time for a new round of Collabor88! This months colors were so awesome! They are bright and so much fun. I decided to wear this lovely ensemble by Tee*fy. Now, if you guys know me by now, I am a sucker for anything with a collar. I don’t know what it is about collars, they just reek of cuteness! This shirt and skirt are very light and look almost flowey. I love them!

The hair I’m wearing is also from Collabor88. Now, this hair from LaViere, i’m not really one for short hair and I was kind of iffy about this one till I put it on. How cute is it!? This is why you must always try things on. I paired it with the bow from Olive and it gives it a sweet girly look. The bracelets I’m wearing on my left hand are another Collabor88 must buy from MG. The bracelet on my right hand is a new release from my friend Natalee at Noodles. The arrow bracelet goes so well with her heart ring group gift (not pictured) since it’s so close to Valentines Day! Love!

Head over to Collabor88, if you haven’t already! It won’t disappoint!

Styling:

Skin: *Glance Skins – Lana – Fair – Brown Brows
Hair: -LaViere- Sonia/Platinum Collabor88

Top: Tee*fy Polly Tucked Blouse Mint Collabor88
Skirt: Tee*fy Stella Highwaisted Short Skirt Mint Collabor88
Collar: Tee*fy Detachable Peter Pan Collar Sparrow Collabor88
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps_L_ (Tan)v2.0

Bag: [glow] Studio Macaroon Bag Bergamot
Bracelet; Right: Noodles – Arrow Cuff Bracelet Gold
Bracelets; Left: MG – Bracelet – Khaleesi’s Temptation – Bracelet 1 & MG – Bracelet – Khaleesi’s Temptation – Bracelet 3 Collabor88
Hair Band: .O. the Winking at You Head Bow – Big (tinted)
Ring: PIDIDDLE – Chatty Hearts Ring Group Gift

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions