Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Suki Says..: #N3rdStatus

Suki Says..
I'm a Hybrid Elf and Vampire.. Bubbly and Nocturnal. Loving all things Mesh!! Furniture or Fashion, I post as I go through Second Life finding all the latest and greatest :) feel free to follow me or add me in world!
#N3rdStatus
Feb 20th 2013, 03:56


nothing better than chillin on some old skewl arcade games after a long day of boring old school.. (ickk!)

Wanna Play?
End of Daze Arcade

Outfit?
Dress: =Razorblade Jacket= Punk Prom Dress /// Teal Camo
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack
Glasses: [SteinWerk] - Shiny Meshnerd Glasses

Location?
The Storybook Cafe

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions