Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Clothing Asylum: LOTD - Feb 22nd

The Clothing Asylum
Your home for fashion and a little bit of lunacy in your daily life.
LOTD - Feb 22nd
Feb 23rd 2013, 01:47

Been playing around with the new Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar that TSG has out and thought I'd do a quick LOTD of what I put together.

Also a heads up to my followers that my posts might be a bit lacking for a little while.  Decided to take a short break from SL to hopefully get my mojo back as it's been absolutely lacking lately.  I'll be back soon!  In the meantime have a look and happy shopping!

Untitled


~Style Card~

Skin (mesh head) - TSG (Eilfie Sugarplum) - Dakota Mesh Head Hybrid Avatar (B Tone)
Hair - Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) - Aria (Indecisive Pack)
Crown - RO (AxsisThorn) - Once Upon a Crown (Marketplace)
Dress - Blah (Hoshi Kimono) - My Unbuttoned Dress (Baby Pink)
Ring - Eqoque (Vintage McMillan) - HaiHai Lovers Ring  **The Attic**
Nails - Bamboo Nails (RubyRedRussett) - Laugh Love Dream (Pink)
Boots - Sakide (Kinu Mayako) - Appeal Boots (Pink)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions