Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Clothing Asylum: New PXL Gacha Skin

The Clothing Asylum
Your home for fashion and a little bit of lunacy in your daily life.
New PXL Gacha Skin
Feb 16th 2013, 00:33

It's skin day for me!  Other then hair, let's face it, nothing makes me happier.  lol  So, I was a wee excited to see a new Gacha skin from [PXL].  The skin is based on the Kate skin in Natural and depict each of the seven deadly sins:  Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Pride, Wrath, and Gluttony.  And of course, an important bit, they're 99L per go!

Untitled

And you get a bonus picture because I was having fun playing!

Untitled

Skin - PXL - Kate - 7Sins Gacha (Pride)
Hair - Exile - Sway My Way (Cashmere)
Shirt - Intrepid - My Faithful Flannel Tie Shirt
Shirt 2 - Sn@tch - Butch Thanks (Solid - White)
Nails - Izzies - 80's Round Nails
Jeans - CM - Disclaimer Skinny Jeans (Faded Dark)
Boots - Maitreya - Stagioni Boots (Coal)


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions