Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tragicly Styled: Spiked Glamour

Tragicly Styled
Fashion from the eyes of a tragic man.
Spiked Glamour
Feb 26th 2013, 01:35

So, you know how I said I was going to be a Arcade Blogger for March. I am and I am super excited.  I just got my first Arcade Blogger pack from Gizza. At first when I saw it I was like “Oh sad face there is no way I can make that fit my avatar” From the vendor ad it looks like one piece but thank -insert spirit here- it comes in four pieces. The two shoulders parts, the chain and a pearl necklace. From this look you can see that I am just using the shoulders. The Arcade opens March 1st.

Spiked-Glamour

 

I matched the  shoulder pads with the grown up suit from FATEwear. I thought it was perfect since yesterday was “The Oscars”  (I just watched them today. How great was Adele).  One of the many things I love about this suit is the fact you do not have to wear the tie made to go with it. Bowties  are just more classy than straight ones. I hope you enjoy this look and stick tune to TragicllyStyled for your Arcade cover.

< credits under the cut>

Style Credits:

Things I got as a blogger review* 

Hair|Dura|Boy 40
Eyes|Mayfly|Deep Sky|Crystle Sea
Mustache|Discord Designs|Heraldo
Skin|Belleza|Dylan Pale 3
Beard|Runaway|Drogo Beard

Suit|FATEwear| Edward Suit A
Tie|Grayscale|Spiked Bowtie
Shoulder Pads|Gizza|Epaulette Set (Arcade Item)
Shoes|Entente|Christian Loafers
Poses by Exposeur

 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions