Thursday, February 28, 2013

Virtually Dressed: Bright Lights Big City

Virtually Dressed
Just a virtual chick living my virtual life.
Bright Lights Big City
Feb 28th 2013, 01:59

Bright Lights Big City

I love the pants TuttiFruitti did for My Attic, she also made matching hats for them, but I am just blogging the leopard print Yeah! jeans in this look. They’re a mesh skinny jean, with a rolled hem, and are way too cute, I also liked the Crazy Jean too with it’s cool stripes on the lower legs. Check out Sasy’s post on them.  I’m wearing The Secret Store’s 3D Rose Sweater in Carbon. I love this shirt, it’s available in several colors, the Red as you can image looks amazing, and the Nude really brings out the details. I’m wearing Fanatik’s Armadillo Shoes in Alligator Black. I love the look of alligator on accessories. These are great, and since it’s Second Life, you don’t have to break an ankle to walk in them! I’ve accessorized further with Amorous’ Urchin Earrings, this time in all black, and Indrya Original’s Slyph Bangles, with LaViere’s Ambush hairstyle, in this cool Creative Dye Black. My props, Sasy and I (W. Winx & Flair)  made for My Attic, and are part of the Bright Lights Big City WinxBox.

My Attic's February session runs through to February 28th. The theme for this session is 'Pop Music' and the designers, and guest designers participating have created beautiful items based on what that theme means to them.  A selection of fashion, hair, poses, accessories and props available. I hope you will join us for this event at The Deck. All items will be $95L for the duration of the event, and will then go to regular store prices afterwards. Stop by My Attic to see the many items that are available.

Hair: LaViere - Ambush – Creative Dye Black {MESH}
Eyes: Amacci - Gaze Eyes - Navy Blue
Lashes: LeLutka  – 2011/Curl
Skin: Tuli  - Helena – Powder – 06 Dimples
MakeUp: Tuli - Helena – Powder – Lips – Intense Red (gloss)
Earrings: Amorous - Urchin Earrings {MESH}
Hands: SLink  - Mesh Rigged Hands – Casual {MESH}
Bangles: Indyra Originals - Slyph Bangles
Shirt: The Secret Store - 3D Rose Sweater – Carbon {MESH} NEW!
Pants: TuttiFruitti - Yeah! – Mesh Pop Jeans - {MESH} NEW! (Currently available at My Attic - Feb 2013/Pop Music Theme)
Shoes: Fanatik – Armadillo Shoes – Alligator Black {MESH}
Pose/Prop: W. Winx & Flair - WinxBox – Bright Lights BC. {MESH} My Attic - Feb 2013/Pop Music Theme)
Posestand/Studio: VR Studio by VR Foundry


Filed under: #WhimsyWinx, Fashion, Fun, Second Life, SL, Virtual World, Virtually Dressed, Whimsy Winx Tagged: 2013, Amacci, Amorous, Fanatik, Flair, Indyra Originals, LaViere, Lelutka, My Attic, Second Life, Slink, The Secret Store, Tuli, TuttiFruitti, Virtual Fashion, Virtual World, Virtually Dressed, VR Foundry, VR Studio, W. Winx, Whimsy Winx

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions