Monday, February 25, 2013

Virtually Vanilla: I Knew

Virtually Vanilla
I Knew
Feb 25th 2013, 00:48

I Knew

I’ve been wearing this new dress from Emery at My Attic for 3 days straight now. I should probably get changed but I am so in love with it. It’s only 95Ls and comes in a variety of colours, so for that price you can easily get an assortment! I’ve been wearing a lot of black lately though so for this picture I just stuck with that.

Also adore this new Nydia hair that Truth released yesterday. I love the contrast of a really light blonde or white with all the black I’m wearing so that’s what I did!

Finally, a couple of posts ago I wrote about old group gifts that you might have and hadn’t taken advantage of yet and it reminded me of this Petal edition of Glam Affair’s Amberly that I hadn’t worn, so I added that too!

Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend,

Coral
x

________________________________________________________

Hair – Nydia – Truth NEW

Dress – Mesh Dress Embellished Ehrmantraut – Emery @ My Attic NEW

Skin – Amberly Petal Edition – Glam Affair (old group gift)

Necklace – Rock Jewellery Set – HandVerk

Pose – Del May


Media files:
sunnashine
I Knew
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions