Monday, March 4, 2013

: AlterEgo Ground Levels are closed

AlterEgo Ground Levels are closed
Mar 4th 2013, 01:17

AlterEgo Ground Levels are closed
Sun, Mar 03 2013 5:16:08 PM PST

AlterEgo Ground Levels are closed – I am working on rebuilding a new store, both regions ground levels will remained closed for a while. If I see you on the ground level, im sorry but I am tping you home, atm I cant close the sims all the way down as we are getting ready for another hunt to begin & I want you to still receive the item. A temp skybox has been rezzed with info & new releases, ty for your patience.


Media files:
alteregotoxxic
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions