Friday, March 1, 2013

: {alterego} pre-fabs

{alterego} pre-fabs
Mar 1st 2013, 01:40

{alterego} pre-fabs – YUP I been making pre-fab buildings, & I just set a rezzer in the sky on Toxxic 2. So now, store owners … you can see them live inworld. Note I am working on obtaining the EXACT footprints for my buildings, Im new to all this, I will get it right soon hehe. Enjoy!♥

You can purchase the builds from the kiosk or buy on the mp.
~Toxx
If there is a problem, pls notify me ASAP!
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/69863

TP to the rezzer

:using the rezzer:
Simply click on the photo of the building you would like to see.
Then click REZ at the top of the kiosk.
IF the build gets stuck, just try and rezz another building, sometimes this sim lags, we have lots on it. :)
This platform is the size of a full region, I am working on obtaining exact footprints of each build.
IF the rezzer sticks & wont change, pls IM me

YOU CAN PURCHASE FROM THIS KIOSK!

Toxxic Rhiannyr

prefab


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions