Friday, March 1, 2013

another damn sl blog: In the Air Tonight

another damn sl blog
In the Air Tonight
Mar 1st 2013, 03:50



Ola! Ok one more post before the night is through. This fabulous sexy mesh Kamalin Dress is available only for a few more hours at My Attic at the Deck...along with this amazing Loveshack style from Exile....hurry hurry hurry! Pick this very pretty Vari Necklace Set at Emotions while at The Deck as well.

Do not forget this amazing Ramona Skin from Al Vulo at TDR Fusion.......which changes rounds later this evening. I know I am late...but better late than never ;) I am out for the night...enjoy and I will..........

See you soonish :)




Hair: Exile ~ Loveshack in Teak New <3 My Attic@the Deck
Skin: Al Vulo ~ Ramona Femme Fatale in DB Sunkissed New <3 The TDR Fusion
Eyes: Ikon ~ Eternal Eyes in Sage
Necklace: EMO-tions ~ Vari Necklace in Golden Brown
Bracelet: Bliensen + MaiTai ~ Send Me an Angel
Ring: Donna Flora ~ Porzia Ring
Dress: Cynful ~ Mesh Kamalin Dress in Suede New <3 My Attic@the Deck
Shoes: Gos ~ Mae Platform in Black
Pose: Ploom ~ Midnight 2

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions