Thursday, March 7, 2013

Barbie Does SL: Barbie* Golden Spikes

Barbie Does SL
Barbie* Golden Spikes
Mar 7th 2013, 03:34

Hello Girls!!

Yes!! Finally I’m doing my first “Barbie” post … I bet for that for this time you all sexy barbies had been at the [ Whore Couture Fair ], I know it is been a bit laggy but the amazing stores that are on it really worth it.   One of the items I really wanted to get, was this gorgeous set from [ League ], that consist in this beautiful corset and skirt “Nyx“.  This items sold separately and each one comes in a lot of different colors, also the corset includes a “HUD” where you can change the colors of the spikes, the lines of the corset and the sleeves, really an amazing corset, the design is just beautiful and high quality textures.

I decided to match my complete look with some golden jewerly like the earrings from [ Maxi Gossamer Jewelry ], bracelet and ring from [ Ryca ],  and a new store for me that I found on the marketplace where I got the sexy shoulder jewerly [ Foil ].  I matched this amazing outfit with the stunning and sexy shoes from [ Diktator ] “Envy“  and a really nice hairstyle from [ Truth ] “Cece“.  To finish my look and wearing the new amazing eyes from [ IKON ] “Lucid Eyes“, which are simply stunning for me, the color I’m wearing in this pictures is “Frostbite” a really pretty purple tone.

I hope you like and enjoy this, my first “Barbie” post.  I’m happy to be back and I hope you are not mad at me.. I had missed you all.    :)

Barbie Golden Spikes

Get the Barbie* look :

BODY
Skin : [ Glam Affair ] Amberly in America (Number 09 with Dark Brows)
Shape : [ My Own ] Not for Sale
Beauty Marks : [ Dead Apples ] Moles & Blushes (Available @ Marketplace)
Freckles : [ Glam Affair ] Cassiopea Cosmetics  (Freckles B)
Eyeliner : [ Glam Affair ] Glitter Eyeliner (Gold) *Mesh*
Lashes : [ Redgrave ] Eyelashes # 31 (Extra Long)
Eyes : [ IKON ] Lucid Eyes (Frostbite)  .new!!!
Hair :   [ Truth ] Cece in Seasand  with Roots (Fades Pack) *Mesh*
Nails :  [ Mandala ] Sinra 2 Nails (Vintage Gold) 
CLOTHING
Corset : [ League ] Nyx Corset (Lace-Lavander) (Available @ Whore Couture Fair) *Mesh* .new!!
Skirt : [ League ] Nyx Skirt  (Aubergine-Dirty) (Available @ Whore Couture Fair) *Mesh* .new!!
Shoes :  [ Diktator ] Envy (Gold) *Mesh
ACCESSORIES
Shoulder Jewelry : [ Foil ] Shojaru Spike Body Chain (Available@Marketplace)
Earrings : [ Maxi Gossamer Jewelry ] Part of Arial Lost Angel
Bracelet (Left) : [ Ryca ] Bracelets Spikes (Gold)
Ring (Right) : [ Ryca ] Two Finger Spikes (Gold) 
PIERCING
Face : [ Pekka ] Blind Unisex Piercing (Modified by myself) 
POSES
In all Pictures : [ Glitterati
Have a happy shopping girls!!! Lots of hugs for you all !!! 
Loves,
Lysie ✿ 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions