Friday, March 8, 2013

Barbie Does SL: Barbie* Nature’s Crown

Barbie Does SL
Barbie* Nature's Crown
Mar 8th 2013, 01:41

Hey Barbie Girls!!!

Hope you all are doing great…  Today, on flickr, I saw this awesome “mesh” bodysuit from [ E-Clipse ] “Ulyana“, and I felt in love with it. The design is so pretty, it looks antique and very romantic and inspired me to make a look very soft and romantic with antique colors.

Recently, I got the [ BOOM ] “Nature’s Crown” at [  The Arcade ], and I knew right away it will look great with my new bodysuit.  Also, I got the [ Clawtooth ] “Doolittle” which is a very cute hair and looks beautiful with the “Nature’s Crown“.

To finish my look, I added the [ Kyoot ] “Lacey Socks” with the [ SLink ] “Fabric Platforms“, and voila!! I got a cute and romantic look. I hope you like it .. hehe :D

Barbie* Nature's Crown

Get the Barbie* look :

BODY
Skin : [ Glam Affair ] Amberly in America (Number 02 with Dark Brows)
Shape : [ My Own ] Not for Sale
Beauty Marks : [ Dead Apples ] Moles & Blushes (Available @ Marketplace)
Freckles : [ Glam Affair ] Cassiopea Cosmetics  (Freckles B)
Lashes : [ Redgrave ] Eyelashes # 31 (Extra Long)
Eyes : [ IKON ] Lucid Eyes (Denim)  .new!!!
Hair :   [ Clawtooth ] Doolittle in Wheat (Available @ The Arcade) *Mesh* .new!!!
Nails :  [ Mandala ] Nail Palette (Super Long) 
CLOTHING
Bodysuit : [ E-Clipse ] Ulyana (White) *Mesh* .new!!
Socks : [ Kyoot ] Lacey Socks (Available @ Marketplace)
Shoes :  [ SLink ] Fabric Platforms (Pink) *Mesh
ACCESSORIES
Necklace : [ Mon Tissu ] Floral Disk Pendant (Gold)
Rings : [ Donna Flora ] Maria Set # 2
POSES
In all Pictures : [ Glitterati
Have a good night girls and a happy shopping !!! 
Loves,
Lysie ✿ 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions