Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fashionably Broke: On the right side of the tracks.

Fashionably Broke
var sc_project=6744282; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="0d4084ad"; Bringing you "the best of" in my Second Life. I pretty much blog whatever I'm wearing, whether its new or old or just a fave. I'm not some "fashionista" and you won't see me in anything overly weird (unless its Halloween!) I never edit the photos unless I just change the color - so objects/clothing are just as you see it. If you have any questions or would like to have your page listed in the feeds, please feel free to comment anywhere here or send me an IM inworld! xoxo Crys Lexenstar
On the right side of the tracks.
Mar 9th 2013, 00:34

ELATE / Piper Blazer  (@ Collabor88)

ETCHAFLESH / Basic Skinny Jeans

N-CORE / Diva Heels

MAXI GOSSAMER / Keshi Pearl Heart Necklace  (@ Collabor88)

MAGIKA HAIR / Plenty  (NEW!!)

PEKKA / Homicidal Lipstick - Pain

PEKKA / Eyeliner Combo #1

IKON / Lucid Eyes - Grey  (NEW!!)

MARUKIN POSES / Clinic  (@ Collabor88)

&

Taken @ Cadeling Garden

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions