Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Free*Style: Red Marketplace

Free*Style
Red Marketplace
Mar 6th 2013, 05:02

One of my favorite ways to kill boredom lately is to just browse the Marketplace.  I pick a category and just flip through pages.  Most of the time I don't really find thing I love.  It's seriously a graveyard for items that were hot in 2007 and a giant pool of stolen content.  It can get pretty frustrating.  But then every once in a while I find things I love.  It's even better when they are freebies or cheapies!  One example would be CStar,.  For some reason they have a bazillion free fatpacks on the Marketplace right now.  I had to read the descriptions over and over again to make sure I was reading right.  These skins are gorgeous!  There is something for everyone, as long as you like things a bit quirky.

red_005
Another thing I found was this lipstick from Unicorn Dreams.  The red is the exact right shade that can fit with any skin tone and it's only 30L.  Love!  I thought this tube top was pretty cool and creative with the little lungs drawn on the front.  It's from a store called Paper Heart.  The store has lots of cheap things and they are generally pretty wacky and fun.  My shape was custom made for me from a store called Entropy.  I was on Plurk talking about how I was sad that the Eaters Coma brand hair just did not fit my head.  Next thing I know I had a gift waiting for me!  This shape was made with my body type in mind and the skin brands I often wear in mind as well.  It was a lovely surprise!  So if you want a shape check out Entropy. :)
Details:
Skin: CStar, free on marketplace (also comes with white eyes, shown on the left of the photo)
Lipstick: Unicorn Dreams, 30L
Shirt: Paper Heart, 25L
Red Prim Eyes: Tacky Star
Shape: Entropy.  This shape was custom made for me.  I recommend checking out the shapes Entropy has at The Men's Department for men if you are looking for a new one!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions